Your privacy is very important to us. Our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit the “Sallee Technology” website, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us.
Website Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit the website, the web server automatically recognizes visitors using the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed the site. Our website utilizes several standard technologies called cookies, analytics tools and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through these methods (outputs) may include the following:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using; date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
- This is done so that the content of the site can be improved. This information does not result in the identification of your personal e-mail address or other personal information. These cookies expire after you leave our site.
Information That You Provide to Us
If you choose to share personal information, such as by sending a message, or filling out an electronic form with personal information, the information will only be used for the purposes you authorized. If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide.
- We will use this information to try to fulfill your request and may use it provide you with additional information at a later time.
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request.
- If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
- However, information will not be disclosed to third parties or other government agencies, unless required by state or federal law. Please note that Florida’s public records law requires that all information received in connection with state business be made available to anyone upon request, unless the information is subject to a specific statutory exemption. If information is required by law to be disclosed about you, then every effort to notify you about the disclosure in advance will be taken.
Google and Clicky Analytics
- We use a tool called “Google Analytics” and/or “Clicky” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
- For site security purposes this website employs SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates and software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel. Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
How Long We Keep Information
- We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
- Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by web sites linked to or from our web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our web site. If you have other questions about our privacy policies, or have suggestions on how these policies can be improved, please feel free to contact us by email.